Life throws so many curve balls that you really just need to be prepared. I’ve learned all to well that “shit happens.” Either way, you have two choices, face it or avoid it.
I’ll fiercely face them, thank you! Last blog I told you my Jeep broke down. It set us back $700 but I was able to get help from a family member and I’ll pay them back, thank God! Obviously, it’s
not ideal to borrow money but I was thankful the option was there.
Meanwhile, on the baby farm. This kid has kept us busy! My almost 2 year old is growing, growing, growing!
He was literally running at full speed!
My husband is an amazing artist so during the day when I’m working they have artwork workshop and it looks something like this! So sweet. Zaccai can say and identify: Green! He calls all other colors… “Ummmmm, white?” 😂
I live for these moments
There are so many people who have less than me and find ways to be happy. I’m finding that if I focus on the monetary aspect of life I can get overwhelmed. So, I’m doing what I love. I enjoy my jobs, I love my family and I love my friends. I’m healthy and beautiful.
It’s not easy to make these choices – happiness and positivity, but it’s better than the alternative.
Two years ago this time we were waiting to meet our little prince. This boy. I remember thinking, how can I be a good mom? How will I know what to do? What if I sleep through his cries? So many questions! Well, two years later it’s fallen into place. It’s not perfect and I’m not a perfect mom. I’m
far from it.
He is a perfect child, though.
Lessons I’ve learned from an almost 2 year old:
* Peeing on the floor is more fun than that plastic crap my parents bought me.
* I can make fun sounds with my booty and I laugh really hard!
* I like to ask for food and then say, nah, never mind. Then I feed it to my dogs.
* Running in circles at 10:30 PM is required for my Friday paycheck.
* Wait a minute, I don’t get a paycheck.
* Smell flowers.
* Hit dogs and people with sticks.
* Get in trouble for said action.
* Cry for your momma in the middle of the night and she comes running and takes you to her bed. Sorry dad.
* Find friends and play, play, play!